Monday, February 16, 2009

You and Me, and Me and You

The great thing about the internet is that you can find people (in a totally non-stalker way) who share the same interests you have, and whom you would never meet without the handy dandy assistance of some networking tool. I don't know if it's possible to find your "soul mate" over the internet, but digging up someone who's interests are specific enough to match yours is challenging.

I found this user on Del.icio.us, jeanoid. I was snooping around her entire list of bookmarks on Del.icio.us, which is more helpful than Googling anything related to travel, and I like that she's got loads of sites saved that are related to budget travel and Europe. In fact, I think I saved a good number of sites she had bookmarked...

No comments:

Post a Comment