Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where Do We Go From Here?

Buffy and co. sang it best when they posed that question. Granted, that was after fighting a few epic battles against evil. Now what?

Most of you may not know that this blog was created for a writing class, although some of you may have gathered that from the odd strictly academic posts here and there. Although the genesis of this blog lies in the, "it was a school assignment" category, I've become more aware of the broad range of topics that writing about travel can entail and even though I may become spotty with updating I'm motivated to keep an eye on travel news and blog about it when I can. I'll continue to blog about the places I'm going ("Oh the places you'll go!"), whether local or far, far, away.

As a heads up for my summer itinerary (when not occupied with job and grad. school hunting), there's an Irish culture and music festival down in Irvine [June 20-21], multiple film releases (HP: HBP anyone?), Gilroy's grand garlic gathering, and Spamalot is coming to the Ahmanson!

Keep in mind, an open mind is the most handy thing to have when traveling anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Irish festivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

    Redheads. Music. Poetry. Garlic Fries.

    All I need in life.

    ReplyDelete