Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Short List

The cool thing about blogs is that they seem like they're never ending. Each blog varies in length, that much is true, but a reader could spend a significant amount of time following the train of blogs available on the blogroll. This is a short list of blogs about travel, or specific trips that I thought I could relate back to the shoe.

1. Europe A La Carte- This blog looks like it researches cheap travel throughout Europe. I love a bargain, and I love Europe!

2. Homesick Wanderlust- This speaks to me on so many levels. Wanting to be in two places at once, and harboring deep affection for both is essentially what I feel recovering from a semester abroad.

3. This non-American Life- I love the use of pictures to accompany the various posts in this blog.

4. The Travels of Stacey- It's difficult to find bloggers who aren't tracking their vacation. Which narrows down the pool of potential blogs significantly. This one (as well as the one above it) are by American ex-patriots living in another, or several other countries.

5. Runaway Rubber Ducky - Admittedly, this is more of a collaborative project to see where the duck ends up, but the concept of having a small item travel and have its picture taken is neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment